A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
What is real and what isn't?
Dig deep down in a world of darkness. You have just your pipe and a strange kind of remote control. Uncover the secrets of your dreams and try to find out what is really going on. Are they just daydreams or your deepest nightmares?
Are you awake? Do you live in an apocalypse? Or are those visions just dreams. What is real and what is not? Try to find it out with your mind, a pipe and a remote control.
Discover dark surroundings in this retro/psx style horror game. Fight against monsters and other dark occurences. Fight your way through dark tunnels, old houses and other dark and bizarre places to uncover the mysteries of this world. Puzzles, paper chases and other mysteries will occure during your journey.
- PSX Style graphics
- solve mysterious puzzles
- battle against monsters or try to run away from them
- solve even more mysterious paper chases
All purchases will include a Steam key.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Working on the final Chapter | Dev Diary #9Feb 05, 2021
- Update 0.3.0Jan 04, 2021
- Update 0.2.0 Chapter 2Dec 21, 2020
- Finishing the next Chapter | Dev Diary #8Dec 17, 2020
- Update 0.1.4Nov 30, 2020
- AI | Dev Diary #7Nov 27, 2020
- Update 0.1.3Nov 07, 2020
- The House | Dev Diary #6Nov 07, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.